Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralUsing OWS to inject code into the HEADUsing OWS to inject code into the HEAD
Previous

Next
New Post
2/16/2021 3:29 AM

Hi All,

Does anyone know how to inject code into the HEAD of a page

I want to use OWS to insert Google Tags and Facebook codes depending on Cookie settings

Thanks in advance for any help given

Tony

New Post
7/1/2021 6:14 PM

Good question, I would like to know this too. 

I wonder if you could load an OWS skin object into the head using fortyfingers.  They updated it so you can put whatever you want in it..  

Add "something" to Head of the Page.

As I got some requests to allow adding all kind of content to the head of the page, I decided to create an attribute to allow adding anything to the head of your DotNetNuke page.
You can pass multiple strings, but to make sure not conflicts arise, you have to use 2 pipe characters ("||") to seperate them.

Attribute: AddToHead
Example: AddToHead='<script types="text/javacript">alert("Inject to Head Example")</script>||<meta property="og:title" content="my title" />'

Tokens:
You can use also use the tokens that are listed under AddBodyClass in the AddToHead attribute.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreGeneralGeneralUsing OWS to inject code into the HEADUsing OWS to inject code into the HEAD

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share