Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreSamples and oth...Samples and oth...OWS DNN SIMPLE LOGINOWS DNN SIMPLE LOGIN
Previous

Next
New Post
11/18/2009 10:47 PM

lafonj wrote:

Has this been resolved yet?

Are you talking about the DNN 5.1 bug?

If yes, DNN has reverted back to fix the custom login form not eing reconised by DNN.

New Post
11/18/2009 10:50 PM

DavidT wrote:

Only slightly related... is it easy (or possible) to use OWS for custom DNN user registrations?

Using custom logins now which is brilliant to say the least, but hoping to see an example of a user registration configuration or where I could learn how this is done.

Thanks

I do havesome cutom registration forms floating around... I will see what I can dig up for you.

New Post
11/19/2009 11:10 AM

That really would be appreciated! Trying to gain proper control over websites and that's one part I've really been missing.

Thanks

New Post
12/5/2009 2:07 AM

DavidT wrote:

That really would be appreciated! Trying to gain proper control over websites and that's one part I've really been missing.

Thanks

Here you go David - http://www.openwebstudio.com/Communit...

New Post
6/8/2012 5:29 PM

As R2I wont fix all the broken links on their website would it be possible for the original poster ADSKI to repost the login code example somewhere?

Can't complain about R2I too much as all my posts will be censored/deleted like they were last time I complained........

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreSamples and oth...Samples and oth...OWS DNN SIMPLE LOGINOWS DNN SIMPLE LOGIN

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share