Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreRants and RavesRants and RavesAwesome Tool...Awesome Tool...
Previous

Next
New Post
10/25/2009 1:30 PM

The OWS tool itself is incredible. I am still a noob (never used ListX), but following the tutorials found here and on DNN Creative, my application is coming together very nicely. There are some complaints about documentation and support, while I could use some more support myself, the documentation for ListX is very helpful. I have solved most of my own problems with this.

I make my assessments based on the tool, the documentation, and community support; kept in the context of It's FREE!

Thanks for all the great work on this.

-Jeff

New Post
10/26/2009 6:20 AM

Thanks for the kudos, and yes I admit that the documentation is lacking. It's been a struggle to keep up with the documentation requirements as well as continue to push new releases. This is something that is being addressed internally, but until then, feel free to ask questions within the community.

Thanks again!

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
New Post
8/30/2010 10:12 AM

I am willing to help with documentation!

New Post
1/20/2011 11:46 PM

I've just noticed this post and I must say that I do think things have been improving constantly.

The Wiki is working now, and it's something any of us can add to as I do occassionally add some snippets when I notice things missed, not quite correct, or not explained well.

Also there are now a lot of examples that can be downloaded which is a big help too.

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreRants and RavesRants and RavesAwesome Tool...Awesome Tool...

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share