Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreRants and RavesRants and Raveslove it butlove it but
Previous

Next
New Post
11/9/2009 7:56 AM

I love it but I need some more docs. I'd appreciate any leads to additional tutorials and docs.

Also if anyone could tell me if they have found good benefit in upgrading to a paid membership. Is there additionl help available anywhere out there.

New Post
2/26/2010 10:53 AM

Have you gone through the Wiki? There are some videos and samples of code syntax available, certainly more now then there was months ago. Also, if something is missing the best way to reach out is to start a forum thread about it. If your problem is resolved please add it to the wiki so everybody can benefit.

There is also a series of videos available here: http://www.openwebstudio.com/Communit...

Nick Christy Director of Technology, r2Integrated
New Post
3/11/2010 11:05 AM

Along with the newbie tutorials here, take out a subscription to DNN Creative (www.dnncreative.com), PaulDes has done a fantastic set of tutorials which has helped me enormously in getting to grips with what OWS has to offer. So much so that in many instances I would now consider hand-rolling a module with OWS rather than buying a module to do the job.

Barry

Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreRants and RavesRants and Raveslove it butlove it but

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share