Forum

HomeHomeCoreCoreBuild ChangesBuild ChangesOutput as PDFOutput as PDF
Previous

Next
New Post
3/10/2009 10:56 AM

Kevin,

I' ve just read in another topic that you guys are working on PDF output (which you will use to generate wiki PDF etc).

PDF output would definitely make my day as well. There is two points of view for this:

- 1/ PDF output based on query (database report type output)
- 2/ PDF 'printscreen' of the current module or tab (using the module title as default file name etc ...)

In my case, it's option 2 that would be stunning.
Anyway, could you give an indication on the functionality of this new feature, and when it would be released?

Thanks,
Ken

New Post
4/17/2009 2:42 AM

Hi,

v2.1.7 doesn't seem to have the PDF functionality yet. Could we get an update on this please?

thanks,

Ken

New Post
5/6/2009 2:12 PM

Kevin,

could you give an update on this please?

thanks,

Ken

New Post
9/3/2009 4:20 AM

<ring bell>

New Post
9/3/2009 8:36 AM

Yes, it is still on the roadmap. The problem has been that the demand for it has not been there. I am willing to implement it, but we only add things as they are needed from the service side of our core business or as time allows whichever comes first. This IS something that will happen, but due to the many other service and support requests coming in to the platform from our clients it is something that is still awaiting approval for the go ahead.

It should be again stated, however, that the OWS framework has a completely open plugin model that allows any .net developer the ease to create this type of plugin directly. Anyone willing to take the time and investigate that capability has the ability to do so - and obviously would receive major kudos from the rest of this community.

Kevin M Schreiner
Open Web Studio
PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Previous

Next
HomeHomeCoreCoreBuild ChangesBuild ChangesOutput as PDFOutput as PDF

New York, NY • Baltimore, MD • Vienna, VA • St. Louis, MO • Seattle, WA • info@openwebstudio.com

Bookmark & Share Bookmark and Share